To maximize personal and household hygiene and to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Zorka Keramika offers a series of tips on how to make the most of your collection and ensure your home is spotless:
- Use disposable or single-use material to clean Zorka Keramika’s tiles and remember to use disinfectant gel before and after cleaning.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or broom to remove the dust that accumulates on the surface each day. We suggest you sweep first and then use the vacuum cleaner.
- To prevent dirt from accumulating, we recommend cleaning this ceramic tiles with water and a little vinegar or ammonia. These products will disinfect the floor and give the whole house a natural shine.
- To dry the floor quickly and keep it looking as new, we recommend using a hygienic cloth or kitchen paper to remove any traces of moisture.
- To keep the surface intact, keep a set of clothes and footwear just for outside use. The most hygienic option is to disinfect your shoes and clothes and use other types of footwear inside the home.
- To eliminate superficial stains, the most effective method is to wipe all parts of the tile with a cotton cloth.